Sunday, July 10, 2011

Do guys like asian girls overall?

I'm a asian girl that has a big chest (SHH) and a curved body. I have long black wavy hair with long toned legs. I am kind of tan. Do guys like asian girls? I am like the only girl that doesn't have a boyfriend, and doesn't have a ear piercing. Is that bad? I am on the skinny side and am 5'6. I have not had anybody ask me out and the school prom is coming up so.... Anyways, all my friends are going on double dates and I am basically left out. I really need help! Everyone says my best features are my legs and eyes. I have long lashes with dark brown eyes. My legs are skinny and kind of like fergies. (My friends quote not mine) My hair is wavy and no matter what you do to it, it will fall back in to perfect place. The only problem is I keep my hair up in a ponytail or clip 24/7. Should I change that and what should my new stye be? I'm kind of tanned

No comments:

Post a Comment