Sunday, July 10, 2011

How long after being circumcised can you continue to take part in masturbation, physically.?

i tried today after being circumcised 10 days ago, i was very careful though not to hurt myself, every now and then i felt like i could be able to come then it went away again very soon, i wasnt feeling the usual great sensation although i was being extremely careful and had my hand at the begining on my penis near my stomach so when i push forward and pull back it doesnt stretch where the skin had stitched. do you think once the stitches have completely gone and im 100% healed up i can start masturbation in the proper way and i will be able to *** properly? also when i gave up and my penis went flacid again a small bit of *** came out of then end, as if it was struggling to come out when i was erect why is this? and it was clear, my *** was never clear before i got circumcised. also unlinke before my penis feels heavy when i have an erection so if i have a ***** and stand up it quickly comes out of the ***** due to the weight of it but before i could easily walk around with a ***** and it would stay uprigh, is this because of the stitches holding the shaft skin ti the shaft? thanks for your help, please no nobs saying ive made a mistage geting circumcised, it was medical.

No comments:

Post a Comment