Saturday, July 16, 2011

Plzzz can u make this letter into a descriptive one and check the grammar mistake?

This is my place, a low cement wall set close to an office tower where i always see business people coming out from there to eat their lunch. in the summer i see families and business people gather a round a concrete pool to eat their lunch, now its november fountains are closed i only see dead leaves being pushed by the cold winter. i smell the Coffee in the morning, it is strong, smooth, creamy and aromatic. when people fin shh their work i start to hear lecturing about their plans for dinner which always makes me feel so hungry i could eat anything.as winter arrives i begin to feel the hard t beneath as i beg for money.i humiliate dd as i start my day to beg for money for food. i always get this feeling that people are scared and frightened of me because homeless boy. people think that i will steal anything from them also feel embraced when people me mignorantkk but i want to touch the money in my bucket. my life a my mouth smells like garbage for not brushing it for long enough. homeless life has been alwayvery tough endeared.intervene have free reater to drink. i even started to taste the dryness in my mouth instead ofdastardliness'ss food.

No comments:

Post a Comment