Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Michael Jackson Dream? Need help of what it means!! 10 points?

Alright; so this is my dream from last night, and I cant figure it out what it means: Someone try to help me with it: Best answer 10 points: Here it is: " So I was in this room, and Michael J was there, and some other people I don't know: And they seen they were having some kind of meeting, and he was talking about some lyrics,and something was his handwriting on paper: But while he was saying that, he had this book: And I took a copy of what he was reading: And I flipped through it, and it was like this old book: And it was highlighted with a old yellow highligher: And this book, it was old poems: ( I know MJ write's poet's: I know that's a true fact; and NOW I know he reads XD) And as I flipped through it, I came to this page that said: " Moon Ballad: And that Michael likes that name" That's the dream: Now I thinking: Why does MJ want me to know the name " moon ballad" And why did he come into my dreams just to "show me that" He said he "likes the name" But I doubt it's not a NickName: I never heard anyone say to him: " Hey Moon Ballad!!" XD So I have to over think it's not a Nick Name: I looked up the name: " Moon Ballad" And it's a fancy horse:But that just leads up to more questions: " Why would he come in my dream just to tell me about a horse?? Is it a password? What does anyone else think??

No comments:

Post a Comment