Tuesday, July 19, 2011

What should I do with my life?

I'm currently a 3rd year student at a community college. I should be able to transfer in two more semesters to 4-year university, but the problem is I always struggle to get good grades and I believe I have learning disability and have hard time understanding in class. The reason I was able to get credits is because those classes are easy but when it comes to major requirements I have a hard time. I want to major in business, however even though I'm not too excited going to major in business, it is my best interest. I took a career class at my community college and it didnt help much. I almost drop out of college because I got academic probation level 1 before. I'm afraid it will happen again and this time I will have to drop out of college and end up working a low wage job. What should I do? Any suggestions?

No comments:

Post a Comment