Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Long snapping is giving me groin pain?

Im a long snapper planning on snapping in uni, but recently ive been snapping alot, everyday actually and my groin is beginning to get sore, i think it may be because of my wide stance im in and snapping so much my groin just has to get use to it, in highschool i never really practiced because are coach never gave me time probably because i was on offence and defence too, and he probably felt like it was more important, and i never really struggled in games with my snapping so he didnt care but ive been doing it everyday for about a week now and i dont really wanna take a day off, because i want to get better, my times right now are about high, .60s and low .70s, and thats really good but i want every single snap to be perfect, but today i was trying to snap and it was sore, so im pretty sure its throwing off my form right now, besides rest i just wanted any advice or tips anyone may have to maybe heal it faster or make it stronger so it doesnt happen anymore, thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment