Wednesday, July 20, 2011

I look like a guy..how can I look more girly?

So im 13 and I look like a guy.. I go to Catholic school so we all wear the same uniform but I have really bad acne like REALLY bad and its oily to! I use clay masks 3 times a week and I wash my face and put on acne medicine and rubbing alchohol (rubbing alchohol first then I wait till it dries) I also wear concealer and foundation and primer and a mineral veil.. Ive even tried using bare minerals and Revlon colorstay.. I do use the green concealer for my redniss but during the day it gets so messed up and looks horrible.. I know im using the right color.. And my hair to.. If I get it to straight it looks greasy and I look like a guy.. If I scrunch it it gets poofy (Even if I use an anti frizz serum) and I look like jesus (LOL) Whenever I walk through the hallways I always put my head down.. I have side bangs but idk what I should change to look more like a girl.. our uniform has a skirt... We arent allowed to wear eye liner or mascara or eye makeup or lipstick or accualy.. any makeup (shh) at my school..I do touch up my makeup at school but ughhh I always look like a guy..Please help.. Im about to take a shower so please tell me how I should do my hair for tommorow

No comments:

Post a Comment