Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Help, my brother raped me?

well, it started last week, my brother started acting very weird around me and started to kiss me alot and hug me and when he did he squeezd my bum- the hugging and kissing thing- i thought nothing of, because we've always been quite close as brothers and sisters, not like normal brother and sister when they fight, we never ever faught with one another. Anyways, late the other night around about 1 in the morning i heard my door creak open, i seen my brother walk towards my bed, i said what you doing up at this time? he said shh! so thats what i did. he crept into my bed and started to rub my boobs and then touched me down below- i'm only 12 and was quite shocked at this, i was going to scream but he covered my mouth, he said he would hurt me if i didn't be quiet. he then raped me for 1 hour. i was worried and so terrified, he was doing everything to me! i don't know who to tell, and i'm really scared incase he does it again and also we were at a family gathering at a resturant and his hand slipped up my leg until he touched me again, i made an excuse to go to the bathroom, he followed me and threated me not to tell anyone. i'm so scared will someone please help me?!

No comments:

Post a Comment