Tuesday, July 19, 2011

What does it mean when...?

Well, I have plans with tthis chick I like for Sunday. We're both poets and she is coming over to read me some of her stuff. I asked her to the movies for earlier today, and she said "yes" and that she wanted to bring a friend. A little bit after she told me she couldn't go. Then, when we were at the theater waiting to go in, she showed up with her friend. I was excited, but she said she couldn't watch the movie because neither of them had enough money. I could only pay for one of them, so they decided not to go. I texted her after the movie saying that I was bummed she was right there but couldn't hang. I invited her to see it another time, but she hasn't responded. I'm starting to feel insecure. Does she want to date me or not?

No comments:

Post a Comment