Saturday, July 16, 2011

Weird dream plz help wat can it mean?

Where I remember from we are at a mall I have glimpses of angrinon mall but then I don’t know because we are in the store the dollar store my sister has gone to the bank I am with my mother in the dollar store I see some people I know at the restaurant across (glimpse of reality there is no restaurant across from dollar store). I ask my mom if I can go to see my sister at the bank she says fine. I go to the restaurant wave then go to the bank to see my sister I see her from outside but she tells me to go away so I go up the escalator glimpse there is no escalator in angrinon mall it is a very long escalator everyone is on one side I try and run up the escalator on the other side buh I almost fall and my ipod slips out of my hands, I grab the ear phones and carefully pick it up as I look down there are many floors so I am not sure wat mall im at anymore because there is only one floor to angrinon I almost fall too but I balance as I get up I have arrived at the floor I walk a few steps and I fall I look at the ground and I fall on a window like floor like the ones on the cn tower the glass floors that it once again my ipod is on the floor I pick it up and as I do that I see feet hear someone’s voice I look up it is my exbestfriends mom j switch I somehow end up at their house I am compatured there by her father although I am not kept like I am being held captive I can walk around the house all I want I meet my other friend there I look at her surprised asking her wat she is doin here she is normally playing with her blackberry scrolling threw it ( reality she does not have a phone) I want to live I start to plot my escape, we are eating and as we are we are eating ostrich ?!? as we do that one of that move and bok like their alive immediately I spit it out realizing that I only eat chicken and my friend looks at me I really want to escape I tell this to my friend she just nods, I walk into the parents room the dad is asleep hes the one that brought me here! He is sleeping in the moms lap, I ask her and she tells me to shh I have my jacket on and my shoes I am about to leave but I don’t want to? Or he wakes up before i realize I can leave the mother shows me and my friends our rooms there are 2 beds with princess sheets on them and then we hear my exbff coming inform outside she is getting out of her car and her dad is very happy that she has someone now. wat can this dream mean plz help tha\nk you

No comments:

Post a Comment