Wednesday, July 13, 2011

3MONTHS..WHYY?!?!?!?!?!?!?!??!…

So me and my 2 years ex split up 3months ago rather suddenly and it spilled over quite a long time which left me feeling awful and really down..i picked my self up and really started being okay again! Then about 3weeks to a month he got a new girlfriend which shocked me a little as it was so soon..so it upset me and i stupidly text being like 'why did i have to find out by someone else' and he was like 'i miss you still love you' for a few days i fell for it then i picked myself up again and got on with it...but as much as he's getting on with his life i'm still really struggling i can't seem to forget him as we live in the same village (his new gf lives 1 hrs 45min away) and he's everywhere i go, i still love him (obv) but dont wanna get back with him and i'm struggling to move on with my life i dont know if i'm scared of forgetting the past, or scared that hes forgot the past which is why i feel i've got to hold onto it, and because he hurt me so badly i cant seem to find myself even wanting to talk to a male never mind getting involved with one..i just feel like i've still got this huge weight on my shoulder when i shouldnt have and all my friends have intense boyfriends which is always making me think back to what me and him had :( I just want to feel free but for some reason he's still the one stopping me as i still consult his opinion in everything i do?!?!?! 10 points avaliable

No comments:

Post a Comment