Thursday, July 14, 2011

HELP! D: Is it okay if I leave my braces alone when a bit of my wire broke off?

Well, just today while eating cereal (idk if we're not allowed to eat 'em but shh.. o:) and my wire came out of my band. I came back from school and tried to fix it- I've done it many times so I knew how to fix it. But I tried fixing it today but I bent it too many times that the wire from my last bracket to the band came off. So basically, I was wondering it's okay to just leave it alone until the next appointment in 3 weeks. Cause I really do not wanna go to the Orthodontist cause I went last week (usual monthly checkup) and yesterday to glue one of my brackets back on and I really don't wanna go again cause they'd prolly tell me off like they did last time when I kept coming. -.-

No comments:

Post a Comment