Monday, July 11, 2011

Help please i need to no?

well me aand my sister and mum and dad and sisters baby all live in one house and when everyone in the living room there all laughing jokeing but as soon as i say something nobody laughs or whatever and tell me to shh and im like wtf and my dad always tells me to be quite and go's bye k bye and my mums oka but its my sister and dad they like gang up on me and it really hurts and i always feel upset and depressed and for no real reson? i have thoughts of killing myself ALOT and im kinda worried my family no about this when i came home really drunk and started screaming about how much my life is **** and everyone was crying and i used to get badly bullied cause i was ugly and fat (but im really not) and i belived them but i was forced to leave school and yet my mum and dad have seemed to forget that it still hurts and ive had concoling but they never belived me i love my family and i no they love me but i just need i dunno see just then my dad came in started singing at me and i said can you just leave me alone please and he wouldnt and its really pissing me off :/ HELP btw im 14 years old and im a girl if that helps haha x

No comments:

Post a Comment