Thursday, July 14, 2011

How do you deal with your baby screaming?

I dont mean sad screaming i mean happy scream. My husband always tells my son "Shhh!" but that never works and he smiles and does it again. Well we were at a restaurant and my son started to do it and my husband was getting upset and embarrased and I told him that he is only 8 months so he doesn't understand and is learning he can do it. Of course we got the obvious dirty looks from strangers but I am not sure how to tell my son to be quiet other than "Shh" and give him his pacifier. It was making me embarrsed to but then again he's a baby so not a lot we can do. Did your kids do this and did you correct them? My son goes in phases and will do this for like a week and stop for like 2 weeks and then do it again. Should we be correcting him and how? When we're home I don't do anything about it and he usually only does it when he"s excited..I think just so he can hear himself.

No comments:

Post a Comment