Thursday, July 14, 2011

I got beaten up infront of my girlfriend im embarresed :(?

:( im so embarresed . so first me and my girl friend wer going out to a concert to rock , so she was wearing black kinda short and i was wearing like badass :P we looked amazingly cool ^^ so we walked out and went i was driving on the car then we arrived ... after we stepped out of car somone said SEXY *** told him shh . he told me who u shheing dog i told him u Mother ***** so before he started i Punched him rapidly he fell while i wanna sit on him to end it , to people from behinde me grabed me and he got out a brass knucle and beat me up with it till i got cut . then i fell on ground and they started kicking me so my Gf screamed plz go off him they told here Shut up Bit*** but i couldent go up and go back into a new fight cuz i was really knocked out . after that i cant rememmber what happend cuz he punched me a huge punch . after i regain my concious i looked on my gf she was trying to take blood of my mouth with a tissue , so she said lets go back home and she didint say anything all ride home :( :'( why is she embarresed I did what i can its hard . :( why is she sad any girl or boy can help plz :(

No comments:

Post a Comment