Friday, July 15, 2011

Need male adult advice :(?

First id like to say i am in a relationship (albeit a dead one with no appreciation for me and its more we use each other more than anything) for 4 years. i started working at a gas station a few months ago that has a restaurant in it, and in that food joint theres is a gorgeous man. He and I started to flirt alot and then his buddy got in on it. Kind of like im a trophy to be won between them but i dont know how guys work (hence im here). It turns out that he allso has a girlfriend that hes happy with with a 1 yr old (mine is almost 5) and that wed be nothing more than friends, which i can dig because its obvious its alot on the sexual side. Things between he and I have been escalating over the past month, and id sneak away while my current bf works late hours to hang out at my store and goof off in the back with my hunk-o-rama and the other guy (who like, loves me but hes not my type it sucks) until i have to pick him up from work. But over the past two days hunk and I have been really taking to a new level with some rated R petting behind the building (not X yet). he was so into me and i was into him that i consented into letting him see me with half my clothes on. i also let him talk me into going south for the winter >.>. so i worked this evening and he wouldn't even look at me, mumbled hey to me as i waved and pretty much just blew me off for the whole 2 hours i was working. i went back to get a burrito and he was making food all crazy scowling but when i asked him wtf happened he slapped a smile on his face and said nothing. i asked if he got in trouble or something; he said no and 'shh'd me in front of MY coworkers. either way he was hiding from me and i can tell something was up. i feel like my slightly out of shape body with stretch marks may have scared him away but i cant be for sure and I just want some advice on a few things like how should i confront him about this? should I just let it fall by the wayside and ignore him too and cry about it? ill talk to him in a week or so but my daydream imagination will ruin me. any advice is welcome

No comments:

Post a Comment