Wednesday, July 13, 2011

She Lives In Greece And I'm In America, Would It Work?

I met this girl on a band website and our friendship has really grown, we tell each other anything now, we talk and joke often. I give her advice and she gives me also. I live in America but she lives in Greece and we both write poetry and stories, she wants to be a journalist and I want to be a poet. I'm becoming quite fond of her, I don't like her yet but I can't help to think about her 24/24, she's everything I've ever wanted as a girlfriend. She gorgeous but besides her beauty, that personality that makes me twirl and bend. I know she lives a trillion miles away from me but should I wait for later in and still have a good connection with her or just stay friends with her because I know I possibly may never see her? Please help me.

No comments:

Post a Comment