Monday, July 11, 2011

So does her bestfriend like me?

So ive been seeing this girl for about a month now hooking up with her, holding hands ect. however we arent in a committed relationship so anyways one of her bestfriends works with me, And I'm not gonna lie I joke around with her best friend a lot, I always tell her things like "ay you needa get out my way" in a joking way, and she tells me, "you move" haha I just like that she always has something to say back to me, and I flirt with her, lately Ive been catching her looking at me, and when I look over at her she turns away quickly, yesterday she grabbed me and said "shh" I told her "you shh, you better ask somebody" haha and she just laughed, but when she grabbed me I felt an energy about it, like she grabbed my arm, and slid it down a lil bit, I really do care about her friend that Ive been seeing for a month, however I def like to joke around with her bestfriend and flirt with her, do you think the girl Ive been seeing's bestfriend likes me?

No comments:

Post a Comment